COQUITLAM, BC, June 24, 2020 – Sign up now to receive bi-weekly newsletters to stay up-to-date on all things Coquitlam Parks, Recreation and Culture (PRC).
Increased Frequency Responds to Resident Preferences
The City has increased the frequency of its PRC e-newsletter from monthly to bi-weekly in response to public feedback and to ensure residents are receiving up-to-date information during these changing times. Subscribers can expect the latest news on recreation programming, kids’ camps, recreation facilities, new parks, input opportunities, fitness tips, upcoming events and more.
Sign Up is Free and Easy
- Visit www.coquitlam.ca/enews
- Fill out the form and click subscribe.
- Check your inbox for the confirmation email.
- Click the confirmation link to complete your subscription.
Have you previously signed up for the PRC E-News but never received the newsletter? The confirmation was likely sent to your Spam / Junk folder and, consequently, your subscription was never activated. Don’t forget – the subscription must be completed by responding to the confirmation sent to your email address in order to start receiving the newsletters.
Spread the Word to Help Friends and Family Stay Connected
If you find our PRC e-news information useful, please encourage friends and family to sign up so that they too can receive the most up-to-date information right to their inbox.
Don’t miss a thing – subscribe today at www.coquitlam.ca/enews
Bringing the Community Together
Part of the City’s pandemic response, CoquitlamSPIRIT is helping residents of all ages have fun, learn something new, work up a sweat, support local businesses and engage with others – while staying safe. Visit www.coquitlam.ca/spirit to view a free, regularly-updated library of free resources. CoquitlamSPIRIT promotes caring, compassion and community, with the goals of supporting residents and businesses through this difficult time, creating new bonds and building lasting civic spirit and pride.
Supporting Our Community During the Pandemic
The City of Coquitlam is here to help with these resources:
- Visit www.coquitlam.ca/csrp to learn about the City’s Community Support and Recovery Plan, which is providing immediate and long-term support for the non-profit sector, businesses and residents;
- Visit www.coquitlam.ca/spirit for a free library of activities for all ages, including fitness, arts and culture, outdoor activities and ways to connect with your community; and
- Visit www.coquitlam.ca/covid19 for updates on City services and initiatives and COVID-19 health resources.
Coquitlam residents and businesses are also encouraged to follow the City of Coquitlam on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and download the CoquitlamConnect mobile app for up-to-date City information.