May 9, 2023
3000 Guildford Way
Coquitlam, BC V3B 7N2
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
There is no set agenda at Coquitlam's Town Hall Meeting - these more informal meetings are typically scheduled in advance and provide community members an opportunity to voice their opinions, suggest new ideas, and ask questions of Council. Senior City staff are also in attendance to respond to inquiries.
The feedback provided at these sessions provides Council and staff important information about City services, changes taking place in the community and future opportunities.
How to Participate
Similar to regular meetings of Council, community members may choose to attend in person or participate virtually. Find out more at coquitlam.ca/councilmeetings. Everyone is welcome to participate:
- In person in Council Chambers at City Hall (3000 Guildford Way, Coquitlam) or
- Online via the Zoom webinar – registration is required
The meeting can also be viewed live at coquitlam.ca/Webcasts.
Participants can ask questions, comment or provide feedback in various ways:
- Ask a question in person
- Use the “raise hand” feature in the Zoom webinar
- Join the online Question and Answer (Q&A) at slido.com/CQTownHall
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Town Hall” in the subject line
- Join the conversation on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter @cityofcoquitlam #CQTownHall
Advanced questions are encouraged, but questions will be accepted until 8:30 p.m. on May 9, 2023.