This facility is currently closed as it is being temporarily used as a Fraser Health COVID-19 vaccination clinic.
Coquitlam is preparing for the return of its Poirier facilities to recreation use after the Fraser Health vaccination clinic wraps up Sept. 3. For more information, visit our Poirier Forum webpage.
Features / Amenities
Available event power:
- 60 amp, 600 volt, 3 phase plus approximately 10 to 120 volt receptacles
- Capacity of:
- 150 people for normal use
- 1,140 people for special event set-ups
- Changerooms with washrooms
- Polished concrete floor, 80 by 185 square feet
- Public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible