Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Block Party Application

  1. Is this a new or returning block party?*
  2. Please provide the contact information and addresses of two adjacent neighbours who support the block party and consent to being alternate block party contacts.
  3. Do you want to rent a Block Party Play Kit for your block party?*

    The play kits are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The contents of each bag may differ slightly but typically includes balls, frisbees, cones, a ball and scoop, and a rubber chicken.

  4. Will there be outdoor amplified sound? For example, music played through speakers.

    Note: Any amplified outdoor sound must end by 10 pm.

  5. Do you want to have fireworks at your block party?

    If Yes, a Fireworks Permit is required from Coquitlam Fire and Rescue.

  6. Road Closure Request
    A road closure is required for any block party that takes place on a City of Coquitlam road including cul-de-sacs, lanes and widened road areas.
  7. Will your block party require road closures?*
  8. Block Party Grant Request
  9. Will your block party be applying for the $150 Block Party Grant?*
  10. Collection & Use of Personal Information*
    By checking "I consent" you are consenting to the voluntarily collection and use of your personal information in accordance with Section 26(d) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The information provided by you will be used solely for the purpose of registering for Block Parties. Your information will not be used for any other purpose. If you have any questions about the collection, storage, correction and/or use of your personal information please contact Karen Basi - City of Coquitlam Cultural Services Manager at 604-927-3599.
  11. Leave This Blank:

  12. This field is not part of the form submission.