Data Centre Services
If safe and secure storage of critical data is vital to keeping your business running smoothly, you may need a reliable off-premises facility. At QNet’s state-of-the-art Data Centre, your business can lease long-term space to store your technology equipment with confidence.
Our custom-designed facility is earthquake-ready, fireproof and protected by leading security measures. The complex includes a staging room and primary server room, both maintained at 20C and 50% humidity.
Due to high demand, space may be limited. Please contact us to inquire about availability.
Data Centre Features
- 24x7 access to the facility using security key cards and biometric scans.
- Double-wide doors to facilitate equipment delivery.
- Windowless rooms, with cameras monitoring the entrance, staging room and aisles between cabinets.
- Automatic inert gas fire suppression system, serviced and tested regularly.
- Power backup by uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and generator.
- Power management and remote outlet switching capacities through the power distribution units (PDUs).
- Highly efficient and resilient cooling through chilled water cooling panel technology.
The Data Centre meets BC Building Code (2010) seismic requirements, is situated 500 feet above sea level, and is built on bedrock using reinforced concrete block construction.
Through QNet’s Data Centre, Coquitlam offers exceptional connectivity, whether it’s just down the street or around the world.
- Nearly 90 km of fibre optic cable throughout the city.
- Upstream services available from several regional carriers.
- Proximity to several long-distance fibre optic networks that terminate at the Vancouver Internet Exchange (VANIX) – which connects to the Seattle Internet Exchange, one of North America’s primary telecom peering facilities.