*Meetings are subject to change without notice.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas for the meetings will be available typically one week before the meeting date.
For more information, please email the City Clerk’s Office or call 604-927-3010. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Councillor Craig Hodge, Chair
- Councillor Teri Towner, Vice-Chair
- Hope for Freedom Society – Tom Bowlware (Alternate: Andrea Corrigan)
- School District No. 43 (Coquitlam) – Kelly Zimmer (Alternate: TBA)
- Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce – Kevin Volz (Alternate: Leslie Courchesne)
- Tri-Cities Local Immigration Partnership – Thábata da Costa (Alternate: Natasha Camacho)
- Youth Council – Chloe Chen (Alternate: Chris Huh)
- Ron Coulson
- David Krenz
- Sarah Ramji
- Amandeep Sangha
The Community Safety Advisory Committee:
- Supports the City’s community public safety programs and initiatives through the collaborative efforts of multiple City services (eg: Bylaw Enforcement, Fire, Police and other City resources);
- Considers the Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) approach with respect to the variety of physical spaces enjoyed in the City of Coquitlam;
- Builds community capacity by addressing ways of ensuring that individuals and neighbourhoods are prepared for emergencies;
- Considers and makes recommendations to Council on matters identified in the Committee’s work plan;
- Considers comprehensive approaches in response to persistent societal challenges that could impact public safety within the City; and
- Advocates, supports and monitors programs within the City that contribute to enhancing community safety and well-being.
The Committee’s annual Work Plan is approved by Council.