Should I contact the City?

Please be aware that property owners are responsible for all sanitary, sewer and drainage pipes located on their side of the property line. If it is determined that the source of the sewer back-up is located outside of your property and is on the City’s side, please phone the Engineering and Public Works 24 hour Customer Service line at 604-927-3500. Alternatively, you can send an email to Engineering. Please note, the Customer Service email is monitored only during regular business hours. Please call if you have an emergency.

Show All Answers

1. How should I deal with a sewer back-up?
2. Should I call my insurance company?
3. Should I contact the City?
4. Will the City pay for my damage?