Should I contact the City?

Please be aware that property owners are responsible for all the water pipes starting at the service valve near the property line. If you discover a water leak coming from City property, please contact the City so that staff can be dispatched to the area and shut off that section of the water main to stop further damage. You can either phone the City’s Engineering and Public Works 24 hour Customer Service at 604-927-3500 or email Engineering. Please note, the Customer Service email is only monitored during regular business hours. Please call if you have an emergency.

Show All Answers

1. How should I deal with a flood?
2. Should I call my insurance company?
3. Should I contact the City?
4. Will the City pay for my damage?