The application period for Coquitlam residents to apply to the Coquitlam Public Library Board for a term commencing January 2023, has now closed.
Thank you to all who applied.
About Coquitlam Public Library
Coquitlam Public Library has two branches, Poirier and City Centre. The Library also has a mobile service called Library Link that provides outreach to neighbourhoods throughout Coquitlam. The Library provides a variety of materials and services, which include:
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet access
- Scanning, faxing, and remote printing
- Books, eBooks and eAudiobooks, and feature films and TV series on DVD and Blu-Ray
- Adult, teen, and children's programs
- 3D scanning and printing
- eMagazines, eNewspapers, Lynda.com, and other online resources
- Homebound services
- Materials in Chinese, Korean, Persian and Spanish
To learn more about Coquitlam Public Library, visit www.coqlibrary.ca.
The Board typically meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month, except in March, August and December. This is a volunteer appointment and there is no remuneration for Board members. Regular Board meetings are open to the public.
- Dennis Marsden, Council Member Representative (appointed for a one-year term)
- 8 Citizen Appointees (appointed for two year terms)
The Coquitlam Public Library Board is established pursuant to the Library Act and is responsible for the provision of public library services in Coquitlam. The mission of the Coquitlam Public Library is to connect its diverse community to creativity, discovery and knowledge.